Sales Planning Analyst (FTC) Part time (Tuesday to Thursday)
As a Sales Planning Analyst you will play a part in the preparation of detailed reports, presentations and analyses on Key Performance Indicators as well as playing a critical role in helping the company achieve its sales goals by providing data-driven insights.
This is a part-time role (3 days per week) on a fixed term contract for 6-12 months.
We offer a great benefits package and offer hybrid working with the option to work from home 1 day a week, the remaining 2 days will be based at our Head Office in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey.
Purpose of Job:
This role requires the preparation of detailed reports, presentations and analyses on Key Performance Indicators for Kia UK Ltd (KUK) senior management. It incorporates all regular reporting to the European (KEU) and Global (KHQ) headquarters, as well as providing insight on market trends and Kia and competitive performance to KUK stakeholders.
· To produce various standard monthly and month-end reports, including:
sales reports including channel performance, segment performance and competitor sales performance
stock reports including production
retail finance performance reports
monthly KPI data for KUK management
· Prepare presentation materials and back-up data for meetings with the European and Global headquarters (regular and one-off meetings), including the Monthly Business Review, monthly management video conferences and quarterly Overseas Presidents Meetings.
· To distribute the monthly geographic sales analysis report and act as the main point of contact for all relevant reporting queries.
· To provide absence cover to 3 other colleagues in the department.
· Undertake additional projects as agreed with the line manager.
· Make continuous process improvements in own area of work, including automation of reporting using SAP, MVRIS and related software.
· To produce regular and ad-hoc analysis pertaining to sales and market performance as defined by the needs of the business.
· Demonstrable interest in UK automotive sector.
· Strong analytical and organisational skills.
· Self-disciplined, motivated and conscientious with a strong attention to detail.
· Experience of preparing detailed reports, presentations and analyses is desirable.
· Must display a high standard of personal presentation.
· PC literate to an advanced level – especially in Excel & PowerPoint.
At Kia, we are committed to employing the best-qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and thereby not discriminating against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.