Customer Skills Training Assistant Manager (6-12 month contract)
An exciting opportunity for someone to join our friendly, dynamic Academy team in the role of Customer Skills Assistant Manager (maternity cover 6-12 months). The role involves designing curriculum training for Sales and Service and provides a great opportunity to collaborate with individuals across the business as you update existing programme content and get involved with online course creation.
We offer a great benefits package and offer hybrid working with the option to work from home 2 days a week, the remaining days will be based at our Head Office in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey.
Purpose of the job:
· Responsibility for the creation, development, delivery and ongoing maintenance of Management, Sales, Service, Parts and Warranty training courses (VCT/IBT) and associated customer skills e-learning modules.
· Responsibility for the in-house creation, development, delivery and ongoing maintenance of digital assets including e-learning modules, video content and animations for Kia Academy and Showcase.
· Identify commercial training needs of the network through ongoing assessment and analysis of all available data including customer experience surveys (CSI), NFDA survey, commercial team strategy, commercial initiatives, training course utilisation and training course NPS scores. Develop appropriate, brand compliant training solutions (including digital assets) to address these needs as agreed with the Kia Academy Manager.
· Management of Non-Technical training programmes including:
Design and develop course content and digital assets, defining delivery (VCT, e-learning, video etc) with approval and budget sign-off from Kia Academy Manager. Establish brief, scope and timing of projects and manage through Monday.com
Work with internal subject matter experts (SME’s) to develop an in depth understanding of course content requirements and learning objectives. Coordination of internal stakeholder reviews and analysis and review of key performance metrics on an ongoing basis.
Plan, implement and publish the non-technical training calendar and associated course information with Systems Training Assistant Manager. Management and coordination of training suppliers where required.
· Design, creation and delivery of new Academy assets and update existing assets including e-learning modules, video content, animations and VCT decks for non-technical learning journeys. Storyboard and script digital learning content applying instructional /learning design principles.
· Support the Digital and Data Solutions team through the provision of assets for the Showcase in-Dealer digital tool adhering to brand and copyright standards e.g. Videos and animations.
· Excellent writing, editing, communication and interpersonal skills
· Some previous experience in Learning and Development
· Project and supplier management
· Presentation, numeracy and analytical skills
· IT skills
· L&D instructional design and development experience or similar, including course design for VCT delivery, e-learning, video and animations
· Knowledge of Articulate Storyline and/or Studio and Adobe e-learning programmes
· Graduate calibre
At Kia, we are committed to employing the best-qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and thereby not discriminating against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.